Your blogger

My photo
When Roger West first launched the progressive political blog "News From The Other Side" in May 2010, he could hardly have predicted the impact that his venture would have on the media and political debate. As the New Media emerged as a counterbalance to established media sources, Roger wrote his copious blogs about national politics, the tea party movement, mid-term elections, and the failings of the radical right to the vanguard of the New Media movement. Roger West's efforts as a leading blogger have tremendous reach. NFTOS has led the effort to bring accountability to mainstream media sources such as FOX NEWS, Breitbart's "Big Journalism. Roger's breadth of experience, engaging style, and cultivation of loyal readership - over 92 million visitors - give him unique insight into the past, present, and future of the New Media and political rhetoric that exists in our society today. What we are against: Radical Right Wing Agendas Incompetent Establishment Donald J. Trump Corporate Malfeasence We are for: Global and Econmoic Security Social and Economic Justice Media Accountability THE RESISTANCE

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome to "News From The Other Side"

Wow, I have been told by many that I should have a blog with all my rants on Facebook. Well be careful what you ask for you just might get it! First and foremost these future blogs are my opinion only and certainly do not reflect any affiliation to my two firms, my family and any other relationships to me.

Please be alerted and informed that this will be adult rated blog, with language, talk, video, pictures and post that only those over eighteen should purview! I make no excuses or apologies now or in the future, and if you have sensitive skin, then this blog probably ain't going to be for you. Come to this blog with an open mind, a intelligent thought process and more than one brain cell. Have your A game on when you register and post cause the blogger you'll be engaging is smarter than the average bear.

While I was contemplating going back to Internet radio for my banter, I though hmmm maybe I should give this blog stuff a go and see how big an audience we can entertain....I am not sure, but we should be able to piss off more than a few Republican pundits or aka "Tea Baggers" and enjoy the time doing so.

Those whom know me best know I will argue a position to death, nothing is sacred from my blog, and things should get interesting!

The main intent for this blog is to make humans get off their asses and make a difference for a better world, and to hopefully eradicate some of the asshats, dumb asses, and stupid humans in general in our society! With so many issues that need addressing immediately we need to step up to the plate, if we don't make a difference now, there is no future, and the aforementioned tools, asshats, dumbasses and idiots need to step aside and continue to place firecrackers in their butt cheeks for entertainment! Yes they obviously grew up in a tea party home!

I look forward to the blog experience and hopefully most whom stop by get a laugh, educated, learn and maybe just maybe become something bigger than themselves!

NFTOS